Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Maybelline SuperStay Foundation #betterskinchallenge

Peace Beautifuls, I'm super excited of tell you about my experience with Maybelline SuperStay Foundation. I was chosen to receive a VoxBox to participate in the 3 week #betterskinchallenge. I wasn't too thrilled at first because all I was thinking was I have to wear the same foundation for 3 weeks.  I'm so glad I participated. I was on the fence about the color but it turned out to work just fine.  The foundation promised better skin in 3 weeks. Which included more even skin tone, smoother skin, eliminate dullness, lighten dark marks just to name a few.  After taking the challenge, I definitely saw improvement in my skin. Click on the video below to hear my complete review.  Thanks for watching!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment